|OCMA and You
Supporters of the Orange County Museum of Art help sustain the museum’s extraordinary exhibitions and educational programs. Gifts to the museum’s annual fundraising efforts are vital to our success and will provide 80% of operating funds this year. Donations are tax-deductible and directly fund the programs that achieve our mission to enrich the lives of a diverse and changing community through modern and contemporary art.
• Make a gift – Your contribution supports our exceptional exhibitions and educational programs
• Become a member today - choose a membership level that's perfect for you Join Today!
• Adopt –a-Class - sponsor a student ($25), a class ($800) or an entire grade ($3,200) to participate in our visual arts education programs.
• Match your gift – You can double or even triple your gift if your company has a matching gifts program; check with your company’s human resources department today.
• Invest in the Museum's future – include OCMA’s endowment in your estate plans
For a personal consultation on how to support OCMA, please contact:
|3 GREAT REASONS TO MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO ADOPT-A-CLASS:
1. OCMA is the only major museum in Orange County where all education programs remain free-of-charge to students and teachers in public schools, and last year served over 6,500 public school students.
2. Students rely on our partnership to provide arts education programs that are often no longer part of a public education. Tours and hands-on art making workshops encourage students to think creatively, and work beyond predictable solutions.
3. Studies continue to affirm that a visual arts education makes a difference. It develops student skills in creativity, critical thinking, communication, tolerance of differences, and teamwork -- important attributes for success in the 21st century.
Click here to see how your contributions are making a difference!
Please click links below to view information on additional Adopt-A-Class sponsorship opportunities.
• $3,200 gives the gift of creativity to an entire grade level at one local public school
• $800 supports guided exhibition tours for one classroom
• $250 provides professional development for teachers
• $100 funds transportation costs for a school visit
• $25 provides one student with extended looking and hands-on art making
Please note that due to volume, gift processing may take 1-2 weeks. You will receive a confirmation number after submitting your purchase, please note this is not a receipt. A receipt will be sent to you following processing of your gift. Should you have any questions, please contact the Development Department .
BACK TO TOP